Up until now, if you wanted to build one of our hollow wood surfboards you needed to sign up for a week-long course. For many people who would like the experience of building their own board, it’s hard to take a full week.
The six-day course is still available. But we have also added a three-day hollow wood surfboard building course where all it takes is a Friday, Saturday and Sunday for you to experience building your own wood surfboard.
We’ll still retain the core of our week-long course offering and you’ll experience the satisfaction of working with wood in crafting your own beautiful, functional wave craft.
But instead of starting at the beginning, part of your board will already be built for you when you begin, enabling you to come in and work on the most crucial and rewarding parts.
The first three-day course will run 19-21 September 2014. To book your spot, contact Patrick through email@example.com or 073 232 3043 to sign up or for more information.
What you get:
– Your own beautiful, surfable wood surfboard, handmade by yourself
– Access to all tools and provision of materials needed to make your surfboard
– Information on wood surfboards, history, design dynamics, environmental credentials
– Tuition and assistance
– Glassing and finishing of the board
– Fin boxes or handmade wood fins
– Tea/Coffee throughout the day
– Lunch on the days that you build
– Experience of working with wood and craft in a stunning rural environment
– The chance to meet other like-minded folk also building their own boards.
Contact Patrick through firstname.lastname@example.org or 073 232 3043 to sign up or for more information.